The HWE Series is powered and heated by electricity, making it ideal for indoor use. It’s a quiet machine with no fumes, making it ideal for food service and in-plant cleaning. Water is heated in a stainless steel heating coil, immersed in a tank of water solution, allowing for instant hot water once you pull the trigger. The heating elements do not come in contact with the pressurized water, which results in less maintenance and minimizes scale build up. The HWE features a Baldor motor, which drives a belt-drive Hotsy Triplex pump, with 7-year limited warranty, and an insulated variable pressure wand. ETL certified. Float switch is standard on the HWE Series. All models equipped with a 50’ hose.
- Electrically Heated and Powered
- 3.5 to 4 GPM
- 2000 to 3000 PSI (Operating Not Max)
- 5 to 7.5 HP Industrial Electric Motor
- Belt-Drive Hotsy® Triplex Pump
- Many options to make industrial cleaning faster and easier!