The 9400 Series heating modules give customers the flexibility to “convert” a cold water pressure washer into a hot water unit. By attaching the heating module to a cold water pressure washer the pressurized water is now heated to produce all the benefits of hot water cleaning. The four models use fuel oil, diesel or natural gas to heat the water using Hotsy’s high-efficiency, vertical heating coil. All models are equipped with a flow switch to control the burner.
- Oil, Diesel, Kerosene, LP or Natural Gas Fired
- Heats Machines with 6 GPM to 10 GPM flow outputs.
- 3200 PSI Operating Pressure
- 5 to 7.5 HP Industrial Electric Motor
- Easily Convert Any Pressure Washer to Hot Water!